Report a Violation

  • To report a crime or emergency, call 911
  • To report a code violation (weeds, junk cars, etc.), contact City Hall


To obtain a police report, for $2 per page, contact the Police Station at 575-445-2704.

RPD on Facebook
Follow the Raton Police Department on Facebook for their latest updates.

Practical Steps for School Safety

RPD K9 Unit